Friday, May 24, 2013

Pssst... Wincam employee Public Liar Joe Viglione doesn't know he's not a REAL journalist - pass it on!

On public figure Joe Viglione's blog late Thursday night he wrote:
*(Editor's note: A Federal Employee (that I don't know the name of) had a conversation with me ...that individual claims to have witnessed DiPaola getting into his car - alone - drunk out of his mind. Coupled with the evidence we know of - that an employee drove the drunk Sheriff home - that Federal employee's discussion with me seems highly credible. I didn't print it until the Sheriff allegedly killed himself).
Uhm... let me get this straight... you don't even know the name of your "news source".... you don't know anything about this person... you don't make any attempt to check out this person's claim... yet you find this person's discussion to be highly credible... and you actually think you are a real journalist?



No comments:

Post a Comment